Sunday, February 10, 2013

Jaqx Lifestyle- Makeup Vanity Surprise

After moving into a bit of a smaller space than we had before, one of my few complaints of the new house was that I didn't have a proper space to get ready in. The bathroom vanity was too small to put my makeup on, and it wasn't conducive to blow drying my hair in there either. After traveling to NYC this past Friday to appear on NBC, I came home to my amazing husband who had surprised me with a beautiful vanity that I had been eyeing! He really is THE BEST! He had bought it and put it together for me, and I couldn't be happier.

Of course I went to work organizing my makeup on it and putting things in the drawers...I still have a few more items to put on there, but I already love it! Here are some pictures of my makeup vanity.





No comments:

Post a Comment