Monday, February 4, 2013

Jaqx Beauty-Drugstore Makeup Haul

After my last beauty post, some of you contacted me and asked about my favorite beauty pics that were more affordable options and could be found at your nearby drugstore and not necessarily online or at Sephora. I completely understand that reviewing beauty products at all price points are more beneficial to all my subscribers, and thanks for reaching out to me.

Here is a look at just a few of my favorite drug store beauty items, I found everything at CVS.

1. Stay Matte Pressed Powder from Rimmel London (I wear 'creamy natural' when I'm not tan). I rarely need powder, but when I want to set my makeup or if I think it's really humid out, I'll swipe on a bit of this matte powder to reduce any shine.

2. Glitz Glamour Gloss by Milani (in 50 center stage shade). A great addition to the below nude lipsticks. Keeps your lips shiny without being too sticky or sparkly.

3. Loreal Fairest Nude 800 -colour riche lipstick and Revlon's Nude Attitude matte lipstick. .. The perfect nudes!

4. Maybeline Eyestudio Blackest Black waterproof eyeliner (comes in a little pot with applicator brush). Soooo easy to use, the perfect product for an quick smokey eye look.

5. Loreal Voluminous Waterproof mascara in black (see previous beauty posts for my review on this product. Literally the only mascara I will ever use!




No comments:

Post a Comment