Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Welcome to Jaqx Via The Camera Roll Blog!

Good morning world and welcome to my blog!

It's 6am and I've been up since 1am with pregnancy heartburn and my little one kicking my rib cage (who apparently loves to dance in utero between 1-5 a.m.). I'm due with our first child in about 28 days! I have started and stopped several blogs over the past 5 years, and Im finally giving blogging another 'go' since this is such an epic moment in my life that Id like to document.

My dream is to one day write my first e-book. Topics including pregnancy (all the crap that your girlfriends and fellow moms DON'T tell you or talk about), prenatal and postnatal fashion of course, beauty, lifestyle and last but not least nutrition and fitness.

Please bare with me if my grammar isn't perfect, I hate using my laptop and my iPad doesn't always auto correct, or sometimes when it does, it's actually wrong. As a writer, I understand how important basic grammar and correct punctuation is, but this is an informal writing tool for me...so no judging ;)

I can't wait to share all the little things in life with all my visitors, and hope you will subscribe to my blog for all my updates and eventually be one of my first downloaders of my future e-book!

Make today count! Everyday for that matter, life is short... Make every minute as beautiful as you can, and don't forget to tell those you love -that you love them any chance you get ;)

Love, Jaqx

No comments:

Post a Comment