Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jaqx Fashion Diary- My love for Tory Burch

I have recently been a bit obsessed with some of Tory Burch's items. Once you buy your first pair of ballerina flats, it's hard to not want to buy several other pairs. So comfy, yet so chic..and perfect for a stylish mommy ;) Here are a few of my recent purchases.

1. The first pic is my first pair of ballet flats in a nude pink. Goes with everything! I put them next to my daughters newborn ballet slippers and just thought it made for an adorable image.

2. Tory continental zipper wallet, iPad case, and cosmetic pouch.

3. Tory keychain

I'm eyeing a few other color flats, a belt and a pair of wedges... Tory's leather goods are made really well, and will last you a VERY long time. Can't go wrong with investing in a few nice leather good pieces.






No comments:

Post a Comment